Part Time Sales Assistant - Galway
Number of Hours:
The job in a nutshell
Sales associates at Three are motivated and personable with a real passion for customers and a desire to achieve business results. Our Sales Associates push the boundaries to deliver the best experience possible for our customers, while working with our direct and wider team to drive sales and exceed sales targets.
At Three, our values are important to us and define who we are. These values help us to develop a culture of empowerment, ownership and achievement.
What else it involves
You will deliver excellent Customer service living our value 'We focus on the customer'
• You will have the ability to 'read' customers to better understand interactions and to match their needs to Three's products and services.
• Take ownership of customer issues, taking care of them in a patient and professional manner until resolve.
• Promote customer self-service with a 'show' rather than 'do' attitude, and through the My3 app.
You will be responsible for driving sales within your store 'We take responsibility'
• Sell Three's products and services to our customer in an approachable, personable manner.
• Be aware of your individual and store targets, and have an understanding of what has been achieved MTD through the 3Achieve app.
• Carefully listen to each customers' needs and offer appropriate options that meet or exceed their expectations.
• Keep a motivated and positive attitude when closing sales, while also promoting our smaller products and services through cross-selling and upselling.
You will work as part of team and live the value of 'We work as one team'
• Work alongside colleagues in your team to support, motivate and encourage each other to succeed and achieve targets.
• Work closely with your colleagues to ensure you have adapted the correct sales technique whilst celebrating success within your team.
• Liaise with the wider business such as; customer care, the business team, and the credit approval team to provide prompt solutions to our customers.
You will show ability to Take Initiative 'We go beyond the expected'
• Keep up to date with industry trends and competitor activity to ensure you can demonstrate to customers why they should choose Three.
• Continuously looking for improvements in processes or services, and have the confidence to put forward these recommendations.
• Be open to seek extra responsibilities in the role, such as cash management, mentoring, and back office admin.
You will receive and show your appreciation 'We appreciate each other'
• Ensure store standards are met by replenishing stock, re-organising displays, and maintaining the cleanliness and positive reputation of the store.
• Have an appreciation for Data Protection policies and ensure all administration is carefully completed and filed in the correct manner.
• Demonstrate responsibility for RLP policies and processes to show support for your store manager during store audits.
The skills we're looking for
• Previous experience in a retail, sales, or customer-service based role.
• Flexibility around working hours, including evenings and weekends
• Keen interest in technology and a desire to learn with excellent communication skills
• Confident and sociable teammate with ability to work towards individual and team goals.
• Self-motivated, patient, and personable individual
• Strong attention to detail and good negotiating skills.
Three is an equal opportunities employer
Job description attachment: